Purchasing car magnet signs might seem like a daunting task. There are a few tips to keep in mind that will make your car magnet sign purchase a little easier.
Follow these 5 Tips:
- Keep it simple – A jumbled car magnet will not only confuse the reader, but could possibly cause traffic problems. Keep it simple with your company name & logo, contact information and a few services that you offer.
- Decide your colors – Is your car magnet sign going to be black & white or full color? While black and white printing may be cheaper, full color attracts more attention.
- Use high quality images – What may look good on your computer might show up pixilated or distorted if you don’t have a high resolution version. Images should be created with a resolution of 300 dpi or higher to be printed with the best picture.
- Measure your vehicle – It’s important to measure the doors of the vehicle you’ll be placing the car magnet signs on. Don’t order assuming the size will fit, because it’d be horrible to receive your car magnet signs and have them be too big or too small.
- If in doubt, seek help – When spending money on marketing your business, there is no room for error. If you’re confused with how to design a high resolution file or are confused in any way with the steps listed above, it’s time to seek the professional help of an experienced design & printing company.
iPrintEasy understands that this can be a baffling experience. We offer car magnet sign design services at an affordable price. Put your car magnet sign in our trusted hands and we’ll create the perfect design tailored to you and your business.